Tuesday, November 24, 2009




" When you think of quitting, just think of why you started."

I think about dropping out of college every time things get hard, but I want to be a psychologist, which takes several years of challenges.

" Every time I fail, I always tell myself, ‘If I try it again, I will succeed’. Then, I take action."

Stand With Me: Build me up, don't tear me down. Support me and my efforts, don't trash me and my efforts. Guide me, don't mislead me. Be my friend, not my enemy. Love me, don't just like me. Hold me, don't just touch me. Receive me, don't reject me. Walk with me, don't walk away from me. Stand with me, STAND WITH ME!!!"
Copyright © 2009 Antonio Talbert
Either you're in or you’re out...Stand, Stand, Stand!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your coment message here. You are welcome