Friday, April 23, 2010

LOVE YOU FOREVER

Love is a friendship that has caught fire, it is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn't brood over the past. It's the day in and day out chronicle of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories, and working toward common goals.

If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.

Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. In the moment we met all those years ago, I knew you were the one. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars.

I am who I am because of you, and there is no one else I want to be. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness covered my world, you were always the light.

I will love you for the rest of my life, no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. agile truly you are a gift to this generation the world is waiting for you to explore it keep it up the best is always yet to come. good luck

    ReplyDelete

Type your coment message here. You are welcome